Do you want Blog Traffic? Do you want to increase the reach of your blog? The answer will be very simple and it will be Yes. Many of us want to increase their blog traffic and do not know what to do and how to do. Today we are going to list 50 easy Ways to increase your blog traffic over a month.
This traffic tip can be applied to any niche you are working in and does not apply to any particular niche. So, be assured if you work hard then you are going to get results over one month, it may take a while for search engines to count your links but eventually, you will get traffic.
50 Ways to Increase your Blog Traffic
These are some of the tips used by most bloggers or webmasters around the world and they are not in any particular order. Some of them will work great with some while some others will work for some.
Collectively if you use all of them it will result in long-lasting traffic.
- List Your website or blog in working blog directories
- Create a Twitter Profile
- Build Twitter Followers
- Automate Sharing of your Content on Twitter
- Create Facebook Profile of your Website
- Automate Sharing of Content on Facebook
- Build Facebook Followers
- Build a Subscriber List
- Host a Web Seminar or Webinar
- Create Good and Original Content
- Use Retweet Button to get your content Retweeted
- Create a LinkedIn Profile and Share your Content
- Create a Google+ Sharing Button
- Create a Pinterest Sharing Button
- Use a Big Call to Action Button /Section
- Use RSS Feeds
- Create Youtube Videos
- Link to your Blog from Youtube Videos
- Write content which is easy to read.
- Choose between captivating headlines
- Use Buffer to Schedule your Social Bookmarking
- Join Social Groups on Facebook
- Use Facebook Advertising
- Use Google Adwords To Get Traffic
- Use Good Photos in your Post
- Pin your Images on Pinterest
- Create an App for Android and iPhone
- Build Relationships with other bloggers
- Try Guest posting
- Host Images on Flick and Link back to your website/blog.
- Use Forum Signature Links
- Join several LinkedIn groups and participate
- Use High-quality images with SEO optimized alt tags
- Optimize your post with long tail keywords
- Make your Site Responsive
- Use AMP for faster and Mobile access
- Make Sure your Images can be pinned
- Link back to older posts
- Share others contents with your followers on Social media not only yours.
- Comment on articles of other websites in your niche
- Submit content to article websites like Ezine Articles and others with your linked keyword
- Use Stumbleupon
- Use Reddit
- Run Giveaways
- Write an ebook
- Write long articles
- Write often
- Reply to all your comments
- Use Digg to get traffic
- Ask for your website review on forums
These are some of the ways you can easily get traffic boost for your website.
Is this Enough to get Blog Traffic?
To be honest, every blogger tried one thing or the other to get a big boost of traffic to their blog but without the help of search engines, you are unable to get a good following and if you are writing absolutely worthless content then also you will not get any traffic.
I have mentioned 50 ways to get blog traffic and by no means, they are enough. People always device new ways to get traffic and they succeed as well. You can try one by one and there might be some which will work for you while others may or may not work for you at all.
Isn’t anything that can bring instant traffic?
Things to get Instant Blog Traffic
The ways I mentioned above are slow but will eventually give you tons of traffic but if you want to get quick blog traffic then you can do these things
Create an Email List
The first thing an internet marketer does is build an email list and this can be done easily by offering a free ebook or anything premium which you think readers will definitely want by sharing their email and name.
Get More Facebook Likes
In the last few years, the growth of Facebook has been phenomenal and it can not be ignored at all. You can get surges of targeted traffic by creating a large group on Facebook and sharing your content there.
Get Targeted Twitter traffic
Just like Facebook, Twitter can also give you instant surges of targeted traffic. You need to build a large list of followers by offering something unique and Twitter will do the rest.
Build your Blog for Search Engines
The Big Three search engines, Google, Yahoo, and MSN contribute almost 95% of all the traffic on any blogs. You need to create your blog as search engines need it and then you can enjoy your success on search engines. This will surely take time and once you achieve the top position in search results it will be an easy traffic to your website or blog.
Create Good Content
If you know something then write about it and share it with the world. People are awesome and they will share your articles around the world. One of my articles has been shared on different websites is How to Remove Encrypted Links from WordPress Themes.
At the time we knew something had to be done and we wrote about the article and till date, we have several blogs and forums that are linked to that article.
Easy sharing of Content on Social Media
If you have good content but people around the world are unaware of the content, you will not get traffic. As soon as you incorporate easy social share within your blog your content will be shared across and you will enjoy good traffic as well.
What have you done to get traffic to your blog or website? Is there anything that we left in this article, please comment below and we will surely add that. Also, share which one according to you is the best tip for getting instant traffic and slow but continuous traffic.